By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is seen as a secondary emotion by means of so much scientific theories and practitioners and seeks to respond to the subsequent questions:
- What are anger-related issues?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they varied?
- How can we deal with some of the anger-related issues?
Drawing on one case research, the top-notch participants each one current a distinct approach to remedy for anger-related issues. by way of taking into account the range of views and coverings on hand for anger-related problems, this e-book presents an outline of the way clinicians can enforce every one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted remedy for every person client.
- Anger similar issues: easy concerns, versions and Diagnostic concerns, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- proof for potent remedy of Anger-Related problems, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender issues within the overview and therapy of Anger-Related issues, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic therapy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the remedy of Anger problems, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit remedy for Anger-Related problems, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and relatives remedy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological issues in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused remedy for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist process, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the therapy of Anger problems, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger problems, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and remedy of Anger-Related issues, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related problems
Read Online or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Similar pathologies books
During this attention-grabbing paintings, Josephine Klein considers mysticism - a global of ineffable adventure - to work out if it could actually have something to educate these within the healing international and invitations the reader to examine more recent methods of psychoanalytic pondering. She makes use of artists and writers of the prior to aid remove darkness from modern matters.
Sufferers that experience major narcissistic character pathology are tough to such a lot therapists. scholar therapists usually locate that treating such sufferers is especially tricky. not just do such sufferers problem the therapist's conceptualization and empathic talents, yet in addition they evoke robust emotions towards the sufferer, a phenomenon referred to as countertransference, that are in my opinion unnerving.
Figuring out Fetal Alcohol Spectrum disease (FASD) is an invaluable creation to the most typical non-genetic studying incapacity, that's brought on by alcohol intake while pregnant. Written by way of FASD specialists, it describes how alcohol can damage the foetus and disrupt improvement, and explains how FASD impacts contributors at diverse phases in their lives.
Molto della character che siamo oggi dipende dal nostro passato: riuscire a identificare quali sono gli eventi che ancora oggi ci stanno condizionando sotto forma di paure immotivate, scarsa autostima, disturbi d'ansia, comportamenti compulsivi, è il primo passo according to riconquistare los angeles nostra libertà emotiva.
- Bulimie als soziokulturelles Phänomen: Eine theoretische Betrachtung mit Blick auf den schulischen Kontext (German Edition)
- Dealing with Emotional Problems Using Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: A Client's Guide
- From Trauma to Healing: A Social Worker's Guide to Working with Survivors
- Cross-Walks Icd-10 - Dsm Iv-Tr: A Synopsis of Classifications of Mental Disorders
- Schizo-Obsessive Disorder
- Transcending Self-Interest: Psychological Explorations of the Quiet Ego
Extra resources for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)