By Martha M. Robbins,Christophe Boesch
Read Online or Download Among African Apes: Stories and Photos from the Field PDF
Best zoology books
Development in vitreo-retinal surgical procedure is mercurial. considering this sequence is devoted to new advancements the reader is gifted with a motley record of subject matters. The developments defined the following may well signify mostly authorised growth within the box: New tools, Macular gap surgical procedure, Tumor biopsy. New rules are got down to be demonstrated for his or her gain, for instance: AMD surgical procedure, Adjunctive pharmacotherapy.
This e-book presents a transparent and available account of kangaroos, displaying how their reproductive styles, social constitution and different features in their biology lead them to good tailored to Australia’s harsh weather and significant surroundings. because the final version of this e-book approximately two decades in the past, even more is referred to now concerning the biology and ecology of those iconic animals.
Pheromones and replica in Mammals studies present learn findings at the function of pheromones in mammalian copy. Drawing on either quantitative laboratory reviews and chosen observational box reviews, the booklet explores how animals actively set up smell to facilitate sexual interactions and the services of these odor signs in the course of those interactions.
Ir Genes and Ia Antigens positive aspects papers that have been provided on the 3rd Ir Gene Workshop held in Asilomar, California, December 13-16, 1976. The e-book is geared up into seven components that correspond to the seven classes held through the workshop. the 1st consultation all in favour of the definition of the I-E and I-C subregions, and the mapping and mobile expression of complementing Ir genes.
- The Amphibian Visual System: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Wildlife Forensic Investigation: Principles and Practice
- Wildlife of Southeast Asia (Princeton Pocket Guides)
- Penguin-Pedia: Photographs and Facts from One Man's Search for the Penguins of the World
- The Nature of the Beasts: Empire and Exhibition at the Tokyo Imperial Zoo (Asia: Local Studies / Global Themes)
- Animals of the Serengeti: And Ngorongoro Conservation Area (Princeton University Press (WILDGuides))
Additional info for Among African Apes: Stories and Photos from the Field