By Inderjit,K.G. Mukerji
Read or Download Allelochemicals: Biological Control of Plant Pathogens and Diseases: 2 (Disease Management of Fruits and Vegetables) PDF
Best botany books
No description on hand
An knowing of the mineral nutrients of crops is of primary value in either simple and utilized plant sciences. the second one variation of this booklet keeps the purpose of the 1st in providing the foundations of mineral nutrients within the mild of present advances. This quantity keeps the constitution of the 1st version, being divided into elements: dietary body structure and Soil-Plant Relationships.
Clinical Essay from the yr 2014 within the topic Biology - Botany, , language: English, summary: Jatropha curcas L. (Euphorbiaceae) is a multipurpose perennial shrub/small tree, local to Mexico and Subtropical the United States, now grows obviously in such a lot tropical components of the realm. it really is an underutilized plant of a number of values.
Shrubs and vines are probably the most various and common vegetation within the nice Lakes Region. Michigan Shrubs and Vines is the must-have e-book for somebody who needs to spot and know about those interesting vegetation. offered within the comparable beautiful, easy-to-use structure because the vintage Michigan timber, the e-book supplies exact descriptions of 132 species, supplying concise info on key characters, habitat, distribution, and development trend.
- Nontarget Effects of Biological Control
- The Field and the Forge: Population, Production, and Power in the Pre-industrial West: Population, Production and Power in the Pre-Industrial West
- Gender and Sexual Dimorphism in Flowering Plants
- Micronutrient Deficiencies in Global Crop Production
- Current Advances in Coconut Biotechnology (Current Plant Science and Biotechnology in Agriculture)
- Germany and the Second World War: Volume 6: The Global War (Germany & Second World War)
Additional info for Allelochemicals: Biological Control of Plant Pathogens and Diseases: 2 (Disease Management of Fruits and Vegetables)