By Academic Press
Advances in Agronomy is still well-known as a number one reference and a prime resource for the most recent study in agronomy. As continuously, the topics lined are various and exemplary of the myriad of material handled by means of this long-running serial.
- Maintains the top effect issue between serial guides in agriculture
- Presents well timed experiences on very important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing recognition for excellence within the field
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 113 PDF
Similar botany books
No description to be had
An realizing of the mineral foodstuff of crops is of primary significance in either simple and utilized plant sciences. the second one version of this ebook keeps the purpose of the 1st in proposing the foundations of mineral meals within the gentle of present advances. This quantity keeps the constitution of the 1st variation, being divided into components: dietary body structure and Soil-Plant Relationships.
Clinical Essay from the 12 months 2014 within the topic Biology - Botany, , language: English, summary: Jatropha curcas L. (Euphorbiaceae) is a multipurpose perennial shrub/small tree, local to Mexico and Subtropical the United States, now grows clearly in such a lot tropical parts of the area. it truly is an underutilized plant of a number of values.
Shrubs and vines are essentially the most assorted and frequent vegetation within the nice Lakes Region. Michigan Shrubs and Vines is the must-have publication for somebody who needs to spot and find out about those interesting vegetation. awarded within the related appealing, easy-to-use layout because the vintage Michigan bushes, the publication supplies specified descriptions of 132 species, offering concise info on key characters, habitat, distribution, and progress development.
- Allergenic Pollen: A Review of the Production, Release, Distribution and Health Impacts
- Potential Use of Solar Energy and Emerging Technologies in Micro Irrigation (Innovations and Challenges in Micro Irrigation)
- Shades of Green: An Environmental and Cultural History of Sitka Spruce
- Photosynthesis: Genetic, Environmental and Evolutionary Aspects (Research Progress in Botany)
Extra resources for Advances in Agronomy: 113