By Andrew Holland
Give your scholars the easiest likelihood of luck with this attempted and validated sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to background is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and overview specifications of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- comprises authoritative and interesting content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and ways of historians
- offers exam-style questions and information for every suitable specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is appropriate for numerous classes including:
- OCR: Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964
Read or Download Access to History: Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964 for OCR Second Edition PDF
Similar russian history books
This booklet examines the impression of yank perceptions of the army stability among the USA and the Soviet Union through the key interval of 1976-1985. That decade witnessed the decline of the US-Soviet détente and the resurgence of superpower disagreement, known as the ‘Second chilly War’.
Why have Russian generals bought a big political place because the Soviet Union's cave in whereas while the effectiveness in their forces has deteriorated? Why have there been no radical safety reforms in Russia because the finish of the chilly conflict, although they have been excessive at the time table of the country's new president in 2000?
« Dans une petite salle, bondée de camarades, chacun de nous parlait de ce dont il se souvenait le mieux. Je pensais alors avec émotion à Proust, qui serait bien étonné et contacté peut-être de savoir que vingt ans après sa mort, des prisonniers polonais écoutaient avec un intérêt extreme l’histoire de los angeles duchesse de Guermantes, los angeles mort de Bergotte et tout ce dont je pouvais me keepsake de ce monde de découvertes psychologiques précieuses et de beauté littéraire.
Following Stalin's demise in 1953, throughout the interval referred to now because the Thaw, Nikita Khrushchev unfolded larger freedoms in cultural and highbrow existence. A vast staff of intellectuals and artists in Soviet Russia have been in a position to make the most of this, and in no realm of the humanities used to be this maybe truer than in tune.
- The Furies Unleashed: The Soviet Peoples at War 1941-1945
- The Clandestine History of the Kovno Jewish Ghetto Police
- Ukraine: Birth of a Modern Nation
- La fin de ma Russie (Essais et documents) (French Edition)
- Imitations of Life: Two Centuries of Melodrama in Russia
Additional info for Access to History: Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964 for OCR Second Edition